Friday, June 26, 2009

Celebrities React To Michael Jackson’s Death




Michael Jackson's death took the world by surprise Thursday (June 25), when he died suddenly from a heart attack. Fans all across the world couldn't believe it, and neither could countless celebrities on Twitter, who tweeted in disbelief.

Here's a few of their initial reactions:


Cassie - There are no words.... Sending all of my love and prayers out to the Jackson family.


Dawn Richard (Danity Kane) - omg! u guys say a prayer..mj is gone..i wont believe it!


MC Hammer - I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP.. I will be mourning my friend , brother, mentor and inspiration.. He gave me and my family hope. I would never have been me without him.


Ice-T - Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS. "Ice T"


Alyssa Milano - Remember the first time you saw him moonwalk? RIP Michael Jackson.


Lil Jon - RIP M J!!


Nicki Minaj - Oh no! Plz tell me its a joke!!!! Please! Not michael jackson!!!! No!!!! Dead???!!!!


Tyrese - I can't believe I'm about to write this Michael Jackson May God Bless your SOUL WE LOVE YOU FOREVER REST IN PEACE I'm sad this is horrible


Ashton Kutcher - Mike Jackson passed away today from a heart attack. That's what tmz said. Wow. Pray for his kids


Tila Tequila - My heart is broken! We have lost a true icon of our time, he will forever be with us! Please have a moment of silence and pray for MJ


Ben Baller (jeweler) - im literally sick, im gonna vomit and then eat it. im just happy to have worked & met the legend smh sad


Lauren London - Michael Jackson?!. It feels like someone called me and told me a family member passed away. Since I could remember...there was always MJ. There are no words.....my prayers to the Jackson Family


Khloe Kardashian - This can't be true! Michael Jackson Passed away???


Kim Kardashian - Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!


Travis Barker - Michael Jackson R.I.P. I'm speechless, WTF?


Lamar Odom (Los Angeles Lakers) - My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson and his family. He is a legend. King of Pop.


Baron Davis (Los Angeles Clippers) - RIP Mike Jackson


Xzibit - DAMNIT! they just put the big yellow banner up "breaking news" on CNN. the King of Pop has passed away. MJ we love you. U were Genius.


Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic) - i am very shocked about mj. i have every song he ever put out. i am shocked and sad.



SOURCE










No comments: